La Jolie Muse Review



Disclosure: Thanks so much La Jolie Muse for sending me your tableware. I am enamored by your beautifully designed and high quality dishes.

My Review:
I was sent the Cheese Board Set, Turquoise Dinner & Salad Plate, Vintage Dinner & Salad Plate & White Porcelain Dinner & Salad Plate. I’m impressed by the high quality of the dishes. The style of these pieces are just darling and the perfect serving size. If you are looking for unique tableware La Jolie Muse is the perfect fit for an aspiring hostess.

Here are some pictures of how I have incorporated La Jolie Muse in my home.








Follow La Jolie Muse on Facebook for the latest contests and promotions.


What do you think? Have you purchased or have you heard of La Jolie Muse products? Would love to hear your feedback. To decorate your home with La Jolie Click Here

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo