Make your home more inviting with the most authentic faux plants!


Disclosure: Thank you Commercial Silk for sending me your beautiful topiary shrub. I've received so many wonderful comments on how authentic it looks. I will be purchasing more from you website in the future!



About Commercial Silk:
Stop wasting your money on artificial trees that look fake and check out Commercial Silk. You won't be disappointed. Commercial Silk offers an assortment of artificial trees, silk plants, topiaries, palm trees, flowers, arrangements & planters.


Commercial Silk Int'l was founded in 1986 and their goal has always been to produce the world's finest, most authentic artificial trees and silk plants for commercial projects. Our broad experience in the interior landscaping business has enabled them to build and install the most natural looking artificial plantscapes in the industry.Their artificial plants and trees have been installed in over fifty (50) different countries worldwide!

My thoughts:
I'm just so impressed with the quality of my shrub. Unlike other artificial plants, Commercial Silk offers beautiful options for your home that are very realistic to real greens. I choose the topiary tree because I just love the design. However, actually shaping and taking care of a topiary has been a challenge for me, so a faux shrub was the perfect combination. I really like the low maintenance factor and it just makes my home so much more inviting and eco friendly by saving on all the watering!

Get 10% off by clicking the link HERE.Use Code: BLOGGER10 offer valid on any orders except custom.

What do you think? Have you purchased from Commercial Silk? I would love to hear your thoughts.



11 comments:

  1. How can I build my skill... You can give me more info as you shared so many info in last posts.. I want to learn more and more, please share with me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that trick it's really helpful for me. I make my home and got proprepandfulfillment for this. I make my home as greenhouse lovers because I love planting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I have a lot of these in my whole home even in my neighbours homes.
    I have a question about your last one post. which is best sewing machine? you discussed in post but i forget which one was that so please if you have any info please share with me as soon as possible. Otherwise this plant is my favorite one and I got so many from a friends nursery...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely article. Thanks for sharing. Best Soundbars 2018

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, certainly low maintenance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo